Our HSCTM instrument provides a high throughput method to optimize protein solubility and physical stability of formulations.
The instrument combines a low volume, high throughput automated screening platform and in-silico formulation modeling program allowing scientist to perform a combination of over four thousand formulation experiments in as little as 10-12 weeks using minimal amounts of protein.
This instrument can be a game changer for your discovery and formulation development lab saving time and money over traditional methods used to evaluate protein-protein interactions in formulations.
- Supports protein based therapeutic pipelines and vaccine developers need to reach maximum solubility and physical stability with minimum protein aggregation
- Supports researchers needing solubility and stability improvements during protein purification to improve recovery and yields
- Can provide crystallographers with a rapid screen of solutions designed to improve success rates for producing diffraction quality crystals
- Effectively screen the effects of different detergents in formulations
- Quantitatively measures molecular interactions in solutions
Contact us for more information on the availability to purchase an instrument: firstname.lastname@example.org